Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rereading Books

Lately, it has been so hard for me to find books that I actually enjoy. In the past, I've read books such as The Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson that I loved so much, I reread them all the time. And every time I read these books, I learn more and more about the characters and plot that I didn't know before.

When I read I tend to skip over paragraphs and pages if I find them boring. When I reread I  might not skip those sections, and uncover important facts. I have learned the boring parts of books often have parts that are vital to the storyline.

In the Hunger Games, I skipped over many paragraphs and even chapters as I read if I got bored. I recently reread the Hunger Games and learned lots of new information that helped make the book better and easier to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment